Sleepless, I reach for you
I cannot even eat
Gone is the life that I once knew.
Love left a bewitching brew
That tastes impossibly sweet
And I drank enough for two.
We are both love drunk, so enjoy the view
To hell with being discreet
Riding this intoxicating corkscrew.
And suddenly, I am a teen at the drive-through
making out in the back seat
'Cause passion feels brand new.
Tell me, what did you do
When you walked down my street?
I am enjoying being a drunken fool.
So come out, forget your tools
Pour a drink and pull up a seat
When you are in love, there are no rules
I am love drunk over a rare and precious jewel.
Gone is the life I once knew
No sleep nor food for either of us two
For we are love drunk
and this is only the preview.

No comments:
Post a Comment